
I am currently in Austin for an export conference, Frank (my co-worker) and I got here on Sunday night and go back home on Thursday evening.
I like seeing those Austin shirts! I see them around every once in a while in Fort Worth, reminds me of when I used to live in Austin. Just being in Austin makes me smile.....I just love this city! The atmosphere is so laid back, doesn't compare to any other city I've lived in. I know that it's probably not a place I'd move back to and if I did it wouldn't be the same so I just like the memories I have from here. I have a TON of memories! The friends I made and the experiences I went through. My first apartment living alone, this is where Matt and I started dating, learned how to drive a stick shift, went to college, just so many things......
I had dinner with Richard and Flavia last night at P. Terry's an organic burger joint, I had the veggie burger (of course!). Today I went to see the bats under the Congress bridge with Frank. As we were walking down 6th street trying to find a pizza joint for dinner we passed The Aquarium and once again ANOTHER good memory! The Aquarium is the place where Matt and I ran into each other 8 years ago and started our relationship from then on, it was Mardi Gras.
- Mardi Gras 2009 is when we first heard our baby's heartbeat.
- St. Patrick's Day 2009 we heard our baby's heartbeat for the 2nd time.
- 2nd Wedding Anniversary 2009 we'll be having our 2nd sonogram.
Pretty funny how our appointments have fallen.
No comments:
Post a Comment