So today we went to our 2nd trimester sonogram and saw the baby's body parts AND we celebrated our 2nd year wedding anniversary! All is intact and looking good. Baby Stokes is currently 4 oz., 9 inches long and 148 BPM. She's been kicking a lot. I started feeling her this past Saturday and ever since then I've been more aware of the movements. During the sonogram he was moving a lot! Very active. We got pictures of Baby Stokes' feet....very funny but the pics didn't scan very good. I'll try to post something decent SOON!
Again, we won't be finding out the sex of the baby and I really had NO temptation of finding out what the baby was during the sonogram. Matt and I spent a great anniversary! Saw our baby, found a new cool restaurant (Habanero's off Basswood) and bought something cool for the house!
OH and I've gained 9 lbs since last visit! YIKES!!! A little TOO MUCH! I'm planning to slow that down!
I LOVE THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO YOUR BABY AS SHE AND HE IN EVERY SENTENCE.....BETTER THAN "IT", LIKE AN ALIEN...... HOPE YOU GET TO POST THOSE ALIEN PICTURES SOON.....
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is how much Kaelyn weighed when she was born! and I was 34 weeks. You're gonna have a big one!
ReplyDeleteok, it would help if I could read right! 4 OUNCES not 4 POUNDS. duh.
ReplyDelete