Sunday, October 4, 2009

Getting Home


















Amelia and I were discharged from the hospital on Saturday. We got home and her grandparents were at the house waiting. Matt's parents drove in from Amarillo that day and my mother arrived on Friday. The welcoming was a good one......Kristen (my neighbor) had pink balloons waiting out on our front yard and in the house. Very sweet of her! She came over as well as my other neighbor, Joanne. We also had Juan, Iris and the boys come visit.....it was a very busy afternoon, but a good one. I was beat by the end of the night.......am still a bit tired, but rested as much as I possibly could today. Debbie and Daniel were also able to come visit on Thursday for a little bit but had to leave same day (they drove in from Brownwood). Grandma and Grandpa Stokes brought Millie a gift too. Millie has been very distant with both Matt and I but is slowly coming around almost seems as if she's mad at us, so we've been giving her extra treats. Overall, Amelia has not been hard to handle this far. :D

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad y'all are home! I hope that your nights (and days) are wonderful. The best advice that I ever got was to sleep when she sleeps! It's the truth! :) Try your best to get lots of rest and let Matt do some of the entertaining if he has to. You will need the rest. If you need anything---advice---questions---call....I may not be an EXPERT, but I have done it twice so maybe I can shed some light on things. Love you all---Janna

    ReplyDelete