Saturday, May 29, 2010

McGehee/Weiland Wedding










Today we went to David and Bonnie's wedding. It was sooo hot but the place was SOO PRETTY! We had a mishap on our walk from the car to the ceremony/reception area. As we were walking Matt was carrying Amelia and goes "we should have checked Amelia's diaper before leaving the car" I said "let's go sit down and then I'll take her to the bathroom." I was just in hurry to go sit down. Maybe 1 minute later Matt said "what is this?" as he showed me his hand.....UGH! Amelia had a spill out of her diaper!! She dirtied her bloomer and Matt's yellow shirt. Poor Matt. We were able to clean everything/everyone up pretty quickly.

Overall the wedding was fun and it was so beautiful out there. Coincidentally, David's parents were the longest married couple in the crowd (44 years) and him and Bonnie the least, so they were all asked to dance. The photographer took pictures of Madison and Amelia, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the pictures turn out! Oh and they had a cartoonist so we had a photo done, will post once I scan it!

No comments:

Post a Comment