Friday, September 10, 2010

Amelia is 11 months old!


My little girl is 11 months old, she will turn ONE on 9-29. She's so funny keeps both Matt and I entertained, she even laughs by herself sometimes. She's just crawling and pulling herself up all over the place. At this time she does not seem to be too interested in walking or standing on her own so we're not even practicing with her. We figure that she'll do it when she's ready. She has 2 bottom teeth and 4 are coming out on the top. She sure does like to use those sharp things! I have videos but have not been able to share because my personal computer is on the verge of dying. She continues to enjoy music and loves people watching! If we are out running around she rarely cries unless we're in the car. Last year at Christmas time we spent 9 hours at the mall and no peeps came out of her.....she just enjoys running around! (Like her momma, grandma and great-grandma!) Oh and obviously you can see here that she's a thumb sucker. She's wearing her new headband that a girlfriend of mine made, I love the buttons! Very cute!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, they will do things in their own time, that's been a hard lesson for me to learn!!! she is so beautiful!!!! and sounds like a good baby. Kaelyn is really good out in public too, I'm so thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete