Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby or Roll



So I've been asked a few times if I'm showing or that they want to see my "baby belly." Well, to me it feels as if I just have a fat roll or just a bit plumper. In fact, I have a girlfriend (won't name any names but you know who you are :D) that was looking at me and thought to herself "gosh Becky's gained some weight," took her a minute to remember that I was pregnant and so she told me, so it does seem as if I have gained weight and not really a baby belly. HEHE! I did go ahead and had Matt take pictures of me since I did have the feeling that I would not be able to see the difference so here are the pictures. After a careful review of my pictures I have realized that I do look different. I cropped my head off since these are after my shower pics, my hair isn't really made up. The first one was taken on February 1st and the last on April 12th.

2 comments:

  1. That is definitley a baby bell growing there. Congrats! BTW! Have a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY a baby belly. SO cute!!! Now you just have to show it off!!

    ReplyDelete