
Gosh! What a weekend! I AM super duper exhausted! I can definitely vouch that garage sales are a lot of work (at least the way we do it), but always fun reason I keep doing it! We open at about 7am until about 5pm. Luckily enought we had 4 other neighbors on my block having a garage sale too so needless to say we had a crowd on Saturday. Friday wasn't too hectic but we did have a lot of people. Rosemary said that that's the most traffic she'd seen in all the years we'd done one. We had traffic on our street! Cars parked up and down, it was GREAT! I sold a lot of clothes thank goodness! AND I sold my main goal.....which was a cast iron sink that weighed a ton! We were even willing to give it away because it was so big and bulky, sold for $4! HA!
On Friday morning, I allowed Millie to walk around in the garage while we put stuff out. I asked the girls to keep an eye on her.....well we got a crowd and we all got distracted, next thing I know I call out for Millie and she's not around.......I kept calm until I was out driving around yelling out for her, when the thought that someone in the crowd had taken her kicked in I started tearing up and thinking of what I'd do if she was gone......oh the thoughts were not good, but THANKFULLY in those moments Rosemary called and said that they'd found her! RELIEF!!!!!! She was just focused on exploring and did not respond to her calls (which is normal for her)....she was just about 2 doors down.
In total we sold about $1100! We sold the coon urine for a DIME! HAHA!
On Friday morning, I allowed Millie to walk around in the garage while we put stuff out. I asked the girls to keep an eye on her.....well we got a crowd and we all got distracted, next thing I know I call out for Millie and she's not around.......I kept calm until I was out driving around yelling out for her, when the thought that someone in the crowd had taken her kicked in I started tearing up and thinking of what I'd do if she was gone......oh the thoughts were not good, but THANKFULLY in those moments Rosemary called and said that they'd found her! RELIEF!!!!!! She was just focused on exploring and did not respond to her calls (which is normal for her)....she was just about 2 doors down.
In total we sold about $1100! We sold the coon urine for a DIME! HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment