Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Making Room....


So over the weekend Matt and I decided to "clean up" meaning he finished up all his mini home improvement tasks. I cleaned the house.......I hadn't been doing it lately because of the chemicals and haven't really asked Matt to do all the thorough cleaning at one time he's been doing bits and pieces. So for me to do the whole house at one time feels great. I even cleaned the entry way lamp, windows, baseboards, blinds.......

Anyway, Matt put the crib together. As of right now the crib is in our room. We are not completely planning what we're going to do, we're just going to do what works for us. I've included a picture of the crib and Matt.

2 comments:

  1. He's going to be a great daddy! He looks good with that crib! Way to go Matt---and way to go falling through the ceiling too! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah he fell partly through the roof...he was trying to get rid of bird's nest in the attic and his butt fell through.

    ReplyDelete