Wednesday, June 10, 2009

South Lake Tahoe Trip!


Over this past weekend I went to Katie and Brett's wedding in South Lake Tahoe. I stayed 1 night in San Francisco with Ashley (my sister in law) and drove to Lake Tahoe the next day.



In Lake Tahoe I stayed with Blyth, Beth, Neil, Kyla, Dana, Tanya and Kim. It was a fun group! The condo was just perfect for the group! It was 3 floors, pool table, hot tub, full kitchen, grill .....it was nice to say the least. Saturday was a gloomy, cold, rainy day so we all pretty much hung around the condo. Neil and Kyla did groceries and decided to cook out for everyone that night....it was GREAT!

Sunday was sunny and pretty THANKFULLY since the wedding was that day. The "condo group" except for Dana and Tanya went hiking up in the mountains. We had a really nice time. I couldn't do the whole hike so I went back down and took a nap on a rock near the river.....it was nice and relaxing. The wedding was sooo sweet, the scenery was just beautiful and you could just hear the waves from the lake during the ceremony.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we were both traveling for weddings this weekend! I was in Wisconsin for a wedding too! I love the pictures at Lake Tahoe...we went there last year and it's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete