Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to Texas!
















After being in Oklahoma I drove to Amarillo and I went straight to see Matt and Millie. I had missed them.......then that night my mom and I went to a birthday party out by Boys Ranch. It was soooo beautiful out there.....I have started to appreciate how pretty it is up in the Panhandle.

My best friend, Krissy and her family, hosted a baby shower for me on Saturday. It was so great to see everyone (old friends and family)! I loved it! I had a great time! My sister and nephews were also in town. I will post the shower pics later in my photo blog (link is on the right of this blog page under "photo blog").

I've heard that forgetfullness is common in pregnancy. GOSH did I experience some major forgetfullness this weekend......so one hour into our drive back to Fort Worth, I remembered that I forgot my laptop! GRRR.....we had to drive back. I also forgot my pillow, phone charger, curling iron and laptop! I couldn't believe I forgot all those things.

Today Baby Stokes turned 30 weeks! 10 more weeks to go......seems neverending! Baby is now the size of a head of cabbage! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment