Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oklahoma is OK


I've been in Oklahoma City for the past 2 days for some hazardous materials training. I will be leaving here on Friday and will be driving to Amarillo. HOPEFULLY, the training will be over early on Friday (it's supposed to be my Friday off). Saturday I'm having a baby shower hosted by one of my best bud's, Krissy. I look forward to seeing some old friends and getting together with them! Matt and Millie are supposed to be driving up on Thursday.....I miss them....don't like being away but I really had to come update my training. I haven't done much here.....went to the mall yesterday and that's about it.
I am 29 weeks along about to hit the 30 mark! WOW! 10 more weeks to go. I'm having troubles sleeping, but I'm blaming that to being in a hotel. Baby is the size of a butternut squash and about 2 1/2 lbs.
(Picture was taken in Lake Tahoe while I laid on a rock).

No comments:

Post a Comment