Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lockheed Friends




Yesterday, 3 of my co-workers (Charlotte, Tracey and Vicki) hosted a baby shower and it was GREAT! To say the least! I invited the guys and all the people around my area during lunch. The girls made sandwiches, served tea and a homemade cake by Helen and cupcakes by Elizabeth! It was all so great! They decorated in ABC's and primary colors since that's our baby's nursery theme. I opened gifts and everyone was just so generous!

Once I got home I took my time in opening the gifts and cards with Matt. I left a gift so Matt could open. We set the mobile up and started thinking out where all these things were going to go. Today is Matt's last day of summer school so he'll be working on making room for Baby Stokes! I'm sooo happy that he's agreed to combine the office and guest bed! YAY! We're feeling the time crunch now! OOPS maybe we should have started all this sooner! HEHEE

Millie was not left out of the gift opening either! OF COURSE! I had to combine gifts and Millie so that's what the picture above shows! I HAVE the CUTEST DOG EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment