
Over this past weekend I fell by missing the curve as I tried to step on it. I twisted my ankle and landed on my other leg's knee. So I went on with my day, my limp and my slight waddle! My ankle ended up getting worst throughout the day so I decided to go home and take it easy. I went and took a shower and afterwards slipped and fell AGAIN! 2nd time I did land on part of my belly but not too bad......I did try to catch myself. After all that I did decide to no longer be moving around much.....
Next morning I decided to do a load of laundry before church and as I reached for the detergent I accidentally dumped the whole box in the washer! GRRRR! I just hope the rest of my week goes much better than what this weekend was.
Currently I am 33 weeks along. Baby is doing fine....we are on an every 2 week basis dr. visit.
Just another random picture of Debbie and me at Hurricane Harbor last summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment