Sunday, September 27, 2009

40 Weeks


Pretty much since tomorrow is my actual due date, but my surgery is scheduled for the 29th at noon. I plan to be there at about 10am. I changed my OB 2 weeks ago. She has been so great and so sweet throughout all this. She knows and understands how important it has been for me to try to turn my baby.


She was the one that referred me to Dr. Laura (the chiropractor) and I can't say but wonderful things about Dr. Laura. I went to see her everyday last week, she was so wonderful! She just seemed to understand me so well, it was great talking to her last week. I just needed to talk to someone that somewhat understood or felt why this has been so important to me.


During our last OB visit we talked to the dr. about my concerns of having such a sterile environment during delivery so we came up with a few ideas on how we can make the baby's birth a little less sterile and more personal. She was very positive about all this as well, so we are going to do some things to make it a bit less sterile. I'm glad I switched doctors!


...I am feeling good, nothing different. Matt and I cleaned house this afternoon and it feels so good to have a nice clean house! The one thing I can complain about is that I can't bend very well and the weight is really getting to me.


...Millie will be staying next door this week. I think she feels something is up because she's been following me around more than usual. She'll be staying with Diva and Moose. Hopefully she will behave and be a good house guest!


Attached picture is Matt doing moxibustion on my foot. The moxi stick sends off a smell that is a lot like marijuana so we HAD to do outside in hopes that the neighbors wouldn't smell it! HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment