Sunday, August 14, 2011

A New Do!

On Friday, we took Amelia for a haircut. It will be her 4th haircut with Amy and we really like her. I had told Amy that I'd been wanting to grow out her bangs so that's the reason that Amelia's hairstyle has been pretty much the same one ponytail to the side because that's what would capture most of her hair so it wouldn't be covering her eyes.


Here is her new do.....it's a little bob and it looks so cute if I say so myself! Her bangs are still not long enough but they are getting there.



Amelia is 22 1/2 months old! She's getting a bit feisty but still very sweet. She will continue doing her swim classes this semester. It will be her first swim class without momma in the pool. She still loves her fruits and veggies....oh and her "mo." She will be turning the wonderful 2 next month! We will be celebrating her birthday in Amarillo with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment