Thursday, August 18, 2011

World at Your Fingertips

Amelia got some first class mail yesterday! Her passport! You're wondering where are you guys going? Well, we don't have that planned out right now BUT we may go somewhere and we just want to be ready if the situation occurs!  Matt has to go to Canada soon and I told him we'd join him, he's hesitant about us going since it would be his first business trip so most likely we'll be staying around but at least we now have the option to go.


Just an update...I've not been updating my blog because my computer crashed......BOO! So, to my semi-surprise Matt bought me a new computer for my birthday! I don't know how to use it all that well, but I have classes lined up.  I'll be updating my blog more often now! AND I'll be learning to use the video feature on this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment