Today, I had a girls night dinner planned with a few of my friends. We had dinner planned at Simply Fondue and it was great! My first time having fondue. To my pleasant surprise the girls were waiting for me with birthday hats! Yeap tomorrow I turn THIRTY FIVE! Dinner was lots of fun and it was sooo good! The chocolate was just delicious! Kelly and Jamie made the birthday hats. Each hat had different pictures drawn on them. They made one of me and one of Millie. Jamie did a great job drawing me.....hehe......I went home and tried the hat on Millie. I will post the dinner pics once I get them from Kelly.
Person says: WOW! Those hats match the faces wearing them perfectly. Those were some expert artist!
ReplyDeleteKelly says: such a wonderful thing to say about Jamie and I's hard work. We tried to replicate caricatures of Becky and Millie at one of there happiest moments
Person says: Such an awesome job. Will you and Jamie draw our family portait on parties hats for our next family reunion.
Kelly says: AWESOME! WOULD LOVE TO!
Becky says: Kelly is so wierdo!!!!!