Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Amelia Rose Stokes






She was born at 12:55 pm weighing in at 8 lbs 6 oz. She's been really good. I am feeling just okay right now but hoping tomorrow gets better. Thank you everyone that has called and prayed for us. We HIGHLY appreciate it.

5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful!!! And what a pretty name. :) Once you have a few days to get home and get settled (if that's possible!!), I'll give you a call. I'd love to stop by with some dinner and to meet Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma Chère Rebecca,

    Je suis enchanté d'apprendre la nouvelle.Elle est magnifique.
    Félicitation à toi et à Matt.
    Et toi comment tu vas?

    Bon je te fais de gros bisous.

    A plus tard

    Sandrine Matignon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Becky & Matt!!! She is PRECIOUS!! Such a pretty name too! I hope you are all doing well and can't wait to meet Amelia!

    Jill Guajardo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Becky she is beautiful! I am so happy for you and Matt.... If you need anything just call me... I hope you are doing well and sure am glad she is here its seems like we have been waiting forever...:) Well just know that I am thinking of you, Matt and baby Amelia, and keeping you guys in my prayers...
    Can't wait till you can come to Amarillo... so I can see her....

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Beauty!!! She is absolutely adorable!!! Ken and I can't wait to meet her in person. Rest while you can!!! Congratulations to the both of you....We will see you and Matt soon....Call if you need Anything!! Day or Night...

    Regina Lewis

    ReplyDelete